Canon Pixma MG5500 driver series
Canon Pixma MG5500 printer is one of the most multifunction printers that is ever produced by Canon. This printer proposes to do wireless printing, copying, scanning, and cloud link. The printer has a print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and it is completed by good print technology. There are 5 Individual Ink Tanks, Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl, and ChromaLife100+ inks as print technology. Moreover, the Canon Pixma MG5500 printer has a great print speed for mono printing, which is around 12.2 ipm for black printing and approximately 8.7 ipm for color printing. When the users do the printing for a photo, the print speed approximately 44 seconds for Borderless 10x15cm printing. There is Two-Sided Printing technology as well and Auto Duplex Print. To use all the functions of the Canon Pixma MG5500 printer, users need to install the correct driver and software which can be download on this page.
Canon Pixma MG5500 driver download
First, you must go to the download section and choose the right link to download the Canon Pixma MG5500 driver. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to install Canon Pixma MG5500 driver printer.
Related post: Canon Pixma MG5400 driver series
Download Canon Pixma MG5500 Driver
These files of the Canon Pixma MG5500 driver series both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon MG5500 Driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon Pixma MG5500 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon Pixma MG5500 driver printer.