Canon Pixma MG5400 driver series
Canon Pixma MG5400 is a series printer that has many functions. The printer is able to use for printing, copying, and scanning. Basically, the Canon Pixma MG5400 series printer is used for home, but the printer is also able to do many tasks for painting so that the printing is also suitable for office using. The Canon Pixma MG5400 printer offers you a high speed of printing. This printer can achieve the maximum speed for printing approximately 21 seconds for 4 x 6 Borderless Photo printing, approximately 15.0 ipm for black printing, and approximately 10.0 ipm for color printing. To make sure you can use the printer, download the driver for the Canon Pixma MG5400 printer and install it on the device that you use.
Canon Pixma MG5400 driver download
First, you must go to the download section and choose the right link to download the Canon Pixma MG5400 driver. Follow the step-by-step of the installation process to install Canon Pixma MG5400 driver printer.
Related post: Canon Pixma MG5300 driver series
Download Canon Pixma MG5400 Driver
These files of the Canon Pixma MG5400 driver series both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon MG5400 Driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon Pixma MG5400 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon Pixma MG5400 driver printer.