Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1000 driver is needed to download and install for using your G1000 printer. This Canon PIXMA G1000 is a printer with a hybrid ink system. The system combines both black ink and color. As we know, Canon G1000 is a single-function printer with a high quality of printing. You will get 4R borderless photos just in 60 seconds, and also you are able to print with an A4 size photo. However, the installation process is described below. Follow step-by-step for installing Canon PIXMA G1000 drivers.
How to download and install Canon Pixma G1000 driver
First, you must go to the download section to download the Canon Pixma G1000 driver from the right link, then follow the step-by-step of the installation process of the Canon Pixma G1000 driver printer to install the drivers successfully.
Read also “Canon Pixma G2000 driver”
Canon PIXMA G1000 Drivers Download
These files of Canon Pixma G1000 driver both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon PIXMA G1000 printer.