Canon MP140 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MP140 is a photograph across the board printer with roughly 20 ppm for dark and 15 ppm for shading. This Canon Pixma MP140 printer has a print goal of up to 600 x 600 dpi for dark and 4800 x 1200 dpi for shading. As a copier machine, Canon Pixma MP140 can duplicate up to 19 ppm for black and 15 ppm for color. Additionally, Canon Pixma MP140 takes into consideration borderless replicating of 1-9 or 20 pages. The scanner uses a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) component for a most extreme goals of 600 x 1200 dpi (optical) and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (introduced). This Canon Pixma MP140 underpins both for Windows and Mac. By utilizing this Canon Pixma MP140 driver printer, you will claim a few highlights. The Canon Pixma MP140 highlights ink spouts that can make high-goals photographs — up to 4800 x 1200 shading dpi. However, the installation process is described below. Follow step-by-step for installing Canon MP140 driver download.
How to download and install Canon PIXMA MP140 driver
First, you must go to the download section to download the Canon PIXMA MP140 driver from the right link, then follow the step-by-step of the installation process of the Canon PIXMA MP140 driver scanner to install the drivers successfully.
Another type of Pixma: Canon Pixma MP130 driver
Download Canon MP140 Driver
These files of Canon Pixma MP140 driver both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon MP140 Driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon MP140 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon Pixma MP140 driver printer.