Canon PIXMA G6000 driver download
Canon has declared the worldwide dispatch of its Pixma scope of printers with refillable ink as of late. Group has propelled four new models in its Pixma G arrangement, one of them is Canon G6000. Canon presently has a sum of 33 inkjet printers. The USP of these printers is the coordinated ink tank which is refillable. Canon guarantees that the print yield with this printer will be as high as 6000 highly contrasting pages and up to 7000 shading prints. The printers accompany individual tanks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black hues. Canon has valued the substitution ink bottles at Rs 499 for each unit. In addition, Canon keeps the client’s involvement with the focal point of all its development. Canon is another participant in the class yet we are energized and bullish about catching roughly 30% of the CISS advertise before the finish of Dec 2016. Canon says the expense for high contrast prints will be as low as 8 paise and shading prints will be 21 paise per prints with its new Pixma G arrangement rang. However, the installation process is described below. Follow step-by-step for installing Canon PIXMA G6000 drivers.
How to download and install Canon Pixma G6000 driver
First, you must go to the download section to download Canon Pixma G6000 driver from the right link, then follow the step-by-step of the installation process of the Canon Pixma G6000 driver printer to install the drivers successfully.
Previous series: Canon G5000 driver
Download Canon G6000 Drivers
These files of Canon Pixma G6000 driver both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon G6000 Driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon G6000 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon PIXMA G6000 printer.