Canon Pixma TS5000 printer series
Canon Pixma TS5000 printer series is a printer that has the same good quality for printing, copying, and scanning. This printer prints using a five-ink system that uses pigment-based black for bold text on plain paper and black dye for better contrast in photos. The Canon Pixma TS5000 printer also has some really nice features like an SD card slot, which lets you print photos directly from the memory card. And you can also use Canon’s Android or iOS app to print wirelessly from a tablet or phone if needed. In terms of operation, the Canon Pixma TS500 printer is much easier to use than previous Canon devices. While the combination of a 3-inch color screen and redesigned controls is a welcome upgrade, we’re glad that the company has decided to ditch the confusing mix of separate selection buttons and directional controls. Instead, we now have a simple cursor button with a button in the middle to confirm the selection. This makes navigating the menu easier. To be able to use this printer properly when printing or other activities using the printer, make sure the Canon Pixma TS500 printer series drivers and software are properly installed on your device.
How to download and install Canon Pixma TS5000 driver
Download Canon Pixma TS5000 drivers and software from its series directly in the download section. It is important to follow any steps of the installation process to make sure that the drivers and software are successfully installed.
another series: Canon Pixma TS8200 printer drivers
Download Canon Pixma TS5000 driver
These files of the Canon Pixma TS5000 driver series both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon TS5000 driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon Pixma TS5000 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon Pixma TS5000 driver printer.