Canon Pixma TS3100 printer series
The Canon Pixma TS3120 wireless printer is a multifunctional all-in-one printer that can be used for printing, copying, and scanning. This printer also has a very cheap price when compared to other Canon printer series. However, the low price does not mean that print quality is not good. Canon Pixma TS3100 series printer has printing qualities that are very clean and also neat. This printer can also print in a relatively fast time. Canon TS3120 is designed for families and homes who do not do a lot of printing and copying. It’s important to note that all of these entry-level printers increase depth and height significantly with their input and output trays applied. The Canon Pixma TS3100, for example, increases in length from 12.5 inches to 21.8 inches. On the other hand, the Canon Pixma TS3100 printer has the fewest connectivity options when compared to other TS series. Standard connectivity consists of Wi-Fi and connecting to a single PC via USB. You also get PictBridge Wireless for printing from select Canon cameras, including certain digital video cameras. The other four TS series models are also equipped with Bluetooth and Ethernet.
How to download and install Canon Pixma TS3100 driver
Download Canon Pixma TS3100 drivers and software from its series directly in the download section. It is important to follow any steps of the installation process to make sure that the drivers and software are successfully installed.
Another series: Canon Pixma TS5100 printer drivers
Download Canon Pixma TS3100 driver
These files of the Canon Pixma TS3100 driver series both for Windows and Mac can be downloaded for free.
How to install Canon TS3100 driver for Windows
- Click the Download button for Windows to download the file.
- Double-click at the .exe file that is been downloaded.
- Follow the instructions to install the drivers.
How to install Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver for Mac
- Click the Download button to download the file.
- Double-click at the downloaded file.
- Double-click at the Disk Image.
- Double-click at the “Setup” file then follows the instructions on the screen, this driver installation will connect automatically to your Canon Pixma TS3100 driver printer.